- Deploy Now button is disabled
- Make sure you have added a path to your local git repo. If you have not, click on
⚙️ Settings button to link your repo first.
- My .env variables are not synced when deploying
- This is by design. Go to
Environment tab to sync it manually.
- My changes are not being deployed
- Make sure that you have committed all your changes before you want to deploy. This is by design as well.
- Make sure you have set the branch that you intend to deploy on the setup repo page
- Deployment fails sometimes but then deploying it again works
- Make sure to wait at least a minute before deploying a new deployment.
If you click
🚀 Deploy Now button too many times consecutively, you may have been throttled by your own server.
- The Rollback button on the first/ top deployment is disabled
- This is by design as it really doesn't make sense to rollback to the current deployment. If you have a good case against it, please let us know.
- I have other questions or I'm still having an issue
- We are very sorry that you are still having an issue. Please email us with as much information as possible and we'll sort it out right away.